Husband Hunting Expedition

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
lonelywombat

Re: Husband Hunting Expedition

Post by lonelywombat »

My apologies the poster I referred to as pennyboy on Sawatdee and other forums , was paperboy. However my comments about him remain the same. I noticed the ever so correct smiles did not pick up my mistake.

As several have pointed in PMs here and other forums, Thing's blog is typical of how straight men behave at the same age. Good luck to him. It might explain why there are more young straight men visit Pattaya in proportion to young gay men.

I hope he doesn't dawdle with the next part.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thing wrote: Xmas sought of slowed things down a bit, I'll finish it off just after next week when the partying grinds to a halt ;)
Still no update, looks like the partying is still going on there! :lol:
bing

Post by bing »

HI, I think most of the controversy went past me. It is nice to know that Thing has no testosterone problems. In fact he seems to have the ability to have sex on demand. I wold love to have had this type of sex life at his age. So, whether fact for fiction, it is fun to see how some can do it again and again.
Thing

Post by Thing »

Sorry guys, I scored a scholarship overseas and have been away for the last 6 months.

I did plug away at the epilogue (Part 2) and finally finished it

http://thingly.blogspot.com.au/?zx=4ef80e4aac03f267

Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did performing it :)