Easter greetings from Singapore

Anything and everything about gay life anywhere in the world, especially Asia, other than Thailand.
atri1666

Easter greetings from Singapore

Post by atri1666 »

Leaving Berlin thursday and flying with LH to Singapore in Businessclass with special price from 11.11.11 for 1111 Euro. First time i had a queue at immigration in Singapore. Waiting time about 10 min. but they are good in their service. Quickly opening new counters. Taxi to Peninsula around 14 S$. Checkin in Skylounge with drinks on my choice. Room at same floor at 22nd level with beautiful view. Same night had 2 visitors. No problems because pick up at street level and go with lift directly to 22nd level with my keycard. Access to exec. floors only with keycard. Today was going around with public traffic and also changed my old ezlink cards for a new one. It is very easy to go to airport with metro. MRT is 50m from my hotel and 7/11 is over the street. Spend all afternoon in queenresortsauna. Lots of fun. Take green line or any other to Outram Park and exit through H. Walk about 40m ahead and you see queenresort/queenresident. First sauna i visited with elevator. I liked it very much but now i am tired after 5 times sex in 3 hours. Tomorrow night will fly back home and tuesday my work is waiting already. Will post some pictures later - now will take a nap before the next lad is coming. Just had my cocktail hour in the lounge with enough snacks and all possible drinks for free. No more need dinner. I enjoy my short stay in Peninsula Hotel. Sky Lounge has fabulous view over Marina Bay.