Michele Bachmann drops out of GOP race

Gaybutton

Michele Bachmann drops out of GOP race

Post by Gaybutton »

Michele Bachmann drops out of GOP race after Iowa caucuses

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) is ending her White House bid, she announced in a press conference Wednesday.

“Last night, the people of Iowa spoke with a very clear voice, and so, I have decided to stand aside,” Bachmann told a crowd of supporters in Des Moines, the morning after her dismal sixth-place showing in the state's primary caucuses. “I have no regrets.”

Full story: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

lvdkeyes

Re: Michele Bachmann drops out of GOP race

Post by lvdkeyes »

Do you think she will just shut up and go away? We should be so lucky!
Jomtienbob

Post by Jomtienbob »

I will particularly miss her husband, Liberace Clone. If he's not Gay then I must be straight.

Of course, Gay of the worst stripe, self righteous and loathing. Encourages others to pray away the gay, and somehow live straight.

Just waiting for the headline of him in a Senator Craig wide legged stance in some tearoom.
Captain Kirk

Post by Captain Kirk »

Don't know an awful lot about any of these people (thankfully) however from my little knowledge I think if there is an eventual president to be had from this mob then I'd have to opt for the Ron Paul bloke simply on the basis that he appears to be the only one who doesn't seem intent on goading Iran into warfare. Economically disastrous for the less fortunate in the country I'd hazard a guess but at least they could go out begging without fear of being blown up by terrorists.