Indian Restaurants

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Gaybutton

Indian Restaurants

Post by Gaybutton »

Indian restaurants are quite popular in Pattaya and there are many of them, ranging from high quality restaurants such as Indian by Nature, as reviewed here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3643
and Ali Baba ( http://www.dininginthailand.com/ALIBABA ... _56_84.php ) to hole-in-the-wall restaurants that also serve good Indian food. Some are very good and there are some I wouldn't go back to again even if they were giving it away.

Fortunately for me, a tiny hole-in-the-wall Indian restaurant is very close to my place, My Home Nan & Curry, and his food is always very good. I really wouldn't even call it a restaurant. He's set up more for take away and delivery, but he does have a couple plastic tables and chairs. I've had him deliver to me many times. I don't know how far he'll deliver, but he does deliver and he speaks English, so if you're out here on "The Dark Side" you might want to give him a try. His menu says 300 baht minimum order for delivery, but he's never worried about that when I place an order for less. Here's his menu:

Do you have recommendations for Indian restaurants, whether in Pattaya, Bangkok, or anywhere else in Thailand?
lvdkeyes

Re: Indian Restaurants

Post by lvdkeyes »

We like Ali Baba on Pattaya Klang near Beach Road.