Steak Restaurant - Pattaya

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
same same

Steak Restaurant - Pattaya

Post by same same »

Can someone give me some names of some good steak restaurants in Pattaya?

On my last visit I would eat at a restaurant opposite the entrance to Jomtien Complex, opposite Shenanigans ( forget name ) and the steak was good,

Cheers
whitedesire

Re: Steak Restaurant - Pattaya

Post by whitedesire »

Yes, that restaurant is still there, I went there a few times, good food and steaks, not sure what it is called, but if you have been there before then I stick with it. It's very difficult to get a good steak house. I can't even cook beef or steak myself properly, it is an art.
same same

Post by same same »

Thanks whitedesire, I am looking forward to returning there for a good meal, it would be nice to know of other good places to eat, I get funny looks from the staff if I visit the same restaurant every day :D

Cheers
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

I think the restaurant you are referring to is called Mignon's. Their fillet mignon (two tender bacon wrapped steaks) can't be beat. I also recommend their lobster bisque.
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

The steaks at the Ritz in Jomtien are good and tender. I usually order from the Specials board and get the steak layineyse (sp) and it has always been tender. 3 course meal with desert is 395B. Good value

BeefEaters on Second road in the shopping strip across from Mikes Shopping Mall has a good Steak on a Plank.

There is also Manhattans and Mata Hari.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Dolphin Restaurant
by Undaunted » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:11 pm

They have a 250 grams fillet steak which for 350 bht is as good as you'll get!
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

RichLB wrote:I think the restaurant you are referring to is called Mignon's. Their fillet mignon (two tender bacon wrapped steaks) can't be beat. I also recommend their lobster bisque.
The bf and moi had our valentine day dinner there last night. They did have a special 3 course dinner for about 695 Baht if I recall correctly - choice of either roasted prime rib or a fish dish - don't recall the fish dish. But, we opted for the fillet mignon, which is our favorite when we dine there - always good as it was last night - cooked just right and very tender - 315 Baht (when I first had it there a few years back it was, I think, 265 Baht - inflation is such a wonderful thing and it goes so well with the lower value of the dollar :roll: ). The bf started with the mussels, a dish he really likes and I had the Ceasar salad (not the greatest I've ever had, but good as usual).

Service is also a plus there as it was last night.