Bar For Sale. Your chance to make a small fortune?*

Anything and everything about Thailand
Dodger

Re: Bar For Sale. Your chance to make a small fortune?*

Post by Dodger »

All said, I'm just grateful that so many bars were able to open (or reopen) after Covid which put a scare in all of us back then. So kudo's to the bar owners who made this happen.

If I was a millionaire I'd buy Dorothy's just for the fun of the challenge. I'd name it "Cherry Blossom", as the cherry blossom is the Buddhist symbol for "Impermanence" - where nothing remains the same...not ever.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

I hang out at 69 bar. I’m usually playing pool but with my new boyfriend I don’t play as much and sit there watching what’s going on.

As the night progresses, many cute twinks come and go. I kind of regret having a boyfriend at times.

About a week ago I saw probably , no definitely the most handsome boy I e ever seen in Thailand. An older Thai that works there knows all the gossip and tells me about different boys. That one was from Bangkok. I’d have given him whatever he asked for a night with that one.

The real cute twink Suk, that dances at BN bar is seen almost nightly trying to seduce customers by walking up to them and dancing in front of them. He’s Cambodian but his boyfriend is Thai and he’s a well hung twink top that also dances at BN bar.
I had them both at same time but by chance me and boyfriend got on same baht bus going home.
Suk told my boyfriend he had sex with me. I thought he might keep our secret but they don’t care about discretion. At least he said he didn’t like having sex with me because I’m too big so I take that as a compliment.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:27 am The real cute twink Suk, that dances at BN bar is seen almost nightly trying to seduce customers by walking up to them and dancing in front of them.
That worked with me.
When a lad is wearing a mini skirt and skimpy white underwear, whilst dancing on a nearby podium, the skirt isn't hiding much.
Rocket

Post by Rocket »

Yes, the first time I saw him I was attracted like a moth to light. Better still was when he would wear glasses. Glasses are a real turn on for me. He’s very successful as his account is nearly half million baht.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Rocket wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:06 pm Yes, the first time I saw him I was attracted like a moth to light. Better still was when he would wear glasses. Glasses are a real turn on for me. He’s very successful as his account is nearly half million baht.
I prefer without glasses, but when he's slim, cute and dancing in skimpy white underwear, that gets my attention.
My contribution to that bank account was limited to a tip in the bar, but I bet he collects quite a few of those. Whether an "off" would have been a success remains as an unkown.

I hope continues to grow the account, as he will need considerably more to set himself up for the future.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Let's get back to the topic, please. These latest posts belong on the "Bar Reports" topic and have nothing to do with any bars up for sale. If you wish to talk about bar boys, please continue to do so in the "Bar Reports" topic.