Fresh Meat at Nice Boys

Anything and everything about Thailand
Gaybutton

Re: Fresh Meat at Nice Boys

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:20 am several boys were totally naked on the stage 4 competed in a masterbation competition to see who could cum first
Wow! I wonder how much tea money that costs . . .
pinoyfriends

Post by pinoyfriends »

I visited Nice Boys last month. My last visit was more than 10 years ago when Mic My was next door. Side note: I think back then I preferred Mic My and asked about it. Last time I found a delightful 19yo at Mic My but I had concerns about the veracity of his ID after I'd offed him. Apparently the Mic My Mamasan died several years ago and it closed soon after.

There were approximately 10 boys on the stage staring intently at me. Only one or two other customers when I arrived but a couple more streamed in. I order a gin and tonic. The doorman is polite and not too annoying initially. All of the boys are tattooed, which I don't really like. The mamasan says they are all aged 23. I find it hard to believe all 10 boys are the same age, so perhaps there was a communication issue.

I like gay twinks without tattooes so this isn't exactly my scene. I suspect my tastes overlap with Jun's, but I digress from the story. Most are in underwear, but perhaps there were some jeans too. I can't remember if there were jeans. Only one catches my eye as he has a cute face. I ignore the horrible winged tattoo on his chest. I call him over to sit with me in his grey boxer underwear.

I'm less shy than my previous visits to gogo bars when I was in my youth. At that time I would sit like I was in Church and rest my hands in my lap. I put my hands on the boy this time. He's got a great body. He speaks zero English. The doorman is sitting next to me very closely wanting to translate. He clearly wants a drink. The doorman is getting annoying and I ask him to go away politely. I put my hands down this boys his underwear. He gestures if he should take them off, but I decline. In the hotel sure but in the gogo bar? I buy him a drink (300 baht), and then a second drink and enjoy some company. There is nothing much to discuss as he doesn't know a word of English and app translation is tedious. I have another gin and tonic.

I look up and one of the boys is completely naked and playing with himself onstage to get my attention. The others remain mostly in boxer shorts. They are dancing. I'm not interested and look away.

My impression is the boys are all straight. I leave the boy I'd picked a tip of 200 baht and tell him I won't off him. I leave the bar about 1200-1300 baht lighter than when I arrived. I assume the boy got 50-100 baht from each drink plus my 200 tip. I had an enjoyable time and played with a boy with a nice body. I also feel confident I'm attracted to young cute Thais.

I walked past Winner on my way home but there appeared to be only 2-3 boys inside. The farang siting outside having a beer said they had all been offed and i'm too late. Nice boys was my first and last true Gogo bar this trip. I spent the remainder of the time cruising Jomtien Complex. That will be the subject of a much longer post.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

pinoyfriends wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:49 pm I put my hands down this boys his underwear. He gestures if he should take them off, but I decline. In the hotel sure but in the gogo bar?
Actually that would have worked and was almost the norm in the old Eros bar. It seems like you had a very good time this trip. Come back again soon.
Jun

Post by Jun »

Thanks for your report.
pinoyfriends wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:49 pmI like gay twinks without tattooes so this isn't exactly my scene.
Good taste. Although tattoo free talent is hard to find in Sunee Plaza now.

pinoyfriends wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:49 pm I put my hands down this boys his underwear. He gestures if he should take them off, but I decline. In the hotel sure but in the gogo bar?
Taking their underwear off seems to be fairly standard in both Sunee gogo bars.
I only visit Winner and if I sit with a boy, I'm usually considering an off, so undressing can wait for the hotel. Many Winner customers only seem to go there for some fun on the premises.

Gaybutton wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:05 pmActually that would have worked and was almost the norm in the old Eros bar.
I remember going into Eros once and within a minute, a cute lad was bouncing up and down on my lap naked.
This sales pitch worked and I offed him. Part way through proceedings in the bedroom, he decided he had to go off to his room. So I went there, with him, but leaving at least 2 of his phones in my room. Shortly afterwards, he's taking ice with his friends. I excuse myself and when he eventually returns to my room, he certainly wasn't the same.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

There is absolutely no reason for fem gay twink lovers to visit Nice Boys the boys are all straight and are gay for pay, isn’t it lovely! Winner is a far cry from when it opened, now very few “boys” on the stage, look no further then the complex for the type you desire.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Jun

Post by Jun »

Undaunted wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:05 am There is absolutely no reason for fem gay twink lovers to visit Nice Boys the boys are all straight and are gay for pay, isn’t it lovely! Winner is a far cry from when it opened, now very few “boys” on the stage, look no further then the complex for the type you desire.
I agree there's absolutely no reason for those of us who like cute twinks to visit Nice Boys.
On my last trip, I must have walked right by it dozens of times, without even bothering to look through the door.

In principle, I approve of gogo bars where the boys wear less. However, they need to be the right kind of lads for my tastes. Also wearing underpants, but with their cocks out playing with themselves is far less appealing to me than, for example full nudity & no masturbation.

Meanwhile, at Winner Boys, some of the staff look like they ought to be on stage in Nice Boys. However, there are usually still some cute ones remaining.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

I know of only one lad at Winner who would meet the criterion for Nice Boys.