Speakeasy at the Muse Hotel

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
fountainhall

Speakeasy at the Muse Hotel

Post by fountainhall »

With the cooler season on the way, for those who like rooftop drinks and dining, a plug for the Speakeasy Cocktail Bar on the top two floors of the Muse Hotel on Langsuan about 10 minutes walk down from Central Chidlom. Mid-last week we decided it was too hot to sit outside but that area soon became full. The cocktails are excellently made and the food on offer is equally excellent. It is mostly of the large starter variety and so best to order a few dishes to share. We had three excellent dips with nachos, sizzling prawns in garlic and a diced salmon dish with a light Thai spicy sauce. Very tasty.

If you book your table in advance on-line on the hotel's website, you get quite sizeable discounts on eats. We booked for 7:00 pm and received a 40% discount. At 7:30 that dropped to 35% and later to 30%. The bill for six cocktails and three dishes came to around Bt. 3,100 all in, which we felt was extremely reasonable. We'll certainly return.
Asia Traveler

Re: Speakeasy at the Muse Hotel

Post by Asia Traveler »

A favorite spot for me as well. They seemed to be winding down their humidor last time I was there. Do they still offer cigars? That also had a good selection of whiskey on the menu.
fountainhall

Re: Speakeasy at the Muse Hotel

Post by fountainhall »

We were seated in the back and did not notice any cigar smoke. Since neither of us smoke, we did not ask if they have them for sale. I forgot to include the website in my earlier post -

https://hotelmusebangkok.com/restaurant ... speakeasy/