Bronx Pizza

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Gaybutton

Bronx Pizza

Post by Gaybutton »

Since you mentioned this place on the Nick's Pizza topic, I thought it might be a good idea to start a new topic.

The quote is from your post on the Nick's Pizza topic.
Undaunted wrote:the best and the only real pizza you will find in Pattaya is Bronx Pizza on Soi Lengkee
This is new to me. until your post I had never heard of this place. Is it new or has it been there for a long time?

And . . . . do they deliver?
Undaunted

Re: Bronx Pizza

Post by Undaunted »

It has been in Pattaya for 4 years that I can remember, formally it was on Soi Diana and now is as you can see is on Soi Lengkee......The downside there business in the shop is so good they see no need to deliver you can eat there or you can call ahead for a pick up!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Farangholiday

Post by Farangholiday »

I may just try this place, I am a bit hesitant trying “ American” type pizza though after trying the New York pizza in 3rd road where in my opinion it was utterly tasteless.

I enjoy my cheese on a pizza and I have absolutely no idea what that was.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Farangholiday wrote:I may just try this place, I am a bit hesitant trying “ American” type pizza though after trying the New York pizza in 3rd road where in my opinion it was utterly tasteless.
The only thing that New York pizza on 3rd road shares with Bronx Pizza is a reference to New York style pizza. Nothing else.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"