Smokin Joe's Bbq

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted
Liked: 10 times
Been liked: 160 times

#1 Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby Undaunted » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Real American smoked barbequed ribs, chicken, brisket, and pulled pork.........there today with 2 friends for lunch everything Wow including sides mac&cheese, baked beans, etc. 1/2 rack ribs enough for me....many different styles, Memphis...St.Louis...and more...located next to where China Garden used to be......open for lunch and dinner.

http://www.pattayatalk.com/forums/topic ... i-lengkee/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 415 times

#2 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby Gaybutton » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:48 pm

I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but several friends have. All give it rave reviews.

See Smokin' Joe's Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/Smokin-Joes-BBQ ... 6020117429

I wonder how it compares to Bangkok's 'The Smokin' Pug,' which I have tried and think it's excellent. See: http://www.facebook.com/smokinpug/

gojoi

#3 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby gojoi » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:24 pm

Gluttony is the worst of the seven deadly sins. The results are plain for all to see., and often cause inconvience to other people.

Gaybutton
Site Admin

#4 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby Gaybutton » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:36 pm

gojoi wrote:Gluttony is the worst of the seven deadly sins. The results are plain for all to see., and often cause inconvience to other people.

What does that have to do with this topic?

Up2u
Liked: 190 times
Been liked: 70 times

#5 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby Up2u » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:49 pm

Went to Smokin' Joe's tonight. Had the ribs, potato salad, beans. Nice decor, good service and I completely enjoyed my ribs and beans. Looking forward to another visit to try other items on the menu.

lvdkeyes
Been liked: 27 times

#6 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby lvdkeyes » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:12 pm

We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.

gojoi

#7 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby gojoi » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:45 am

lvdkeyes wrote:We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.

Every thing to do with this post

thaiworthy
Liked: 54 times
Been liked: 125 times

#8 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby thaiworthy » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:55 am

gojoi wrote:
lvdkeyes wrote:We went to Smokin' Joes tonight. My bf and I shared an order of nachos supreme. Tasty, but we didn't finish it because we both had also ordered a main course. My bf ordered tacos, he said they were very good, but couldn't finish them. I ordered pulled pork sandwich with very good French fries and coleslaw. I also couldn't finish mine. Lemon ice tea came is a carafe with a side of lemon juice and a side of sugar syrup. We have learned now not to order a starter and a main course. We will definitely return.

Every thing to do with this post

And whose little boy are you? Ought to consider changing your handle from gojoi to killjoi. They said they couldn't finish what they ordered. Maybe they wanted to sample different things. Where's the harm in that? So judgmental, negative and boorish.
Whenever you're feeling down, remember that you're the sperm that won.

gojoi

#9 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby gojoi » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:13 am

Boorish or trollish? Probably both in your opinion. But when i want your opinion i will tell you what it is

Gaybutton
Site Admin

#10 Re: Smokin Joe's Bbq

Postby Gaybutton » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:24 am

gojoi wrote:Boorish or trollish

Especially the trollish part. People who join my board and start putting down and/or insulting others find themselves gone real fast. If you wish to remain a member of this board don't do that again.

Return to “Restaurant Reviews & Recipe Exchange”