Chokdee Restaurant

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
daherk

Chokdee Restaurant

Post by daherk »

CHOKDEE Restaurant, a great Thai and Western restaurant located on Sukhumvit Rd at KM 150 (next to the Ford Dealer) is offering FREE transport To and From CHOKDEE every night. Pick up at 7:30 pm and return at 9:45 pm in front of the Yellow Bank Jomtien beside View Talay Condo 7 until 28 February 2017. For those with no transportation or for those that wish to not drink and drive, this is a great opportunity. For a reservation call: 081-723-7520.
Gaybutton

Re: Chokdee Restaurant

Post by Gaybutton »

Aside from the free transportation, "a great Thai and Western" restaurant doesn't exactly provide much detail. How about some details about the food, prices, service, ambiance, etc.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Chokdee is a nicely decorated predominantly Thai restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. The food is very good and fresh tasting. prices are moderate and service is quite good. We have been there many times and it is worth a try.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

Several of my friends have eaten there and recommended it, especially for their Thai food. I haven't tried it myself yet, but hope to do so in the near future.