Yupins Restaurant

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

Yupins Restaurant

Post by Undaunted »

I had heard good things about Yupins so I went there the other nite with 2 friends. Well, the owner an Englishman is a great host, thankfully his food is not English but european and his selectons are fantastic, I had the lamb it was pink the way it should be. The atmosphere is inviting and as a wine lover I can say he has the best priced wine list I've seen In Pattaya..
It is not an expensive place as they also offer a fixed 3 course menu....I can't say enough about this place...It is located in Jomtien complex.

http://www.yupins.com/our-menus/
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: Yupins Restaurant

Post by Gaybutton »

I've eaten there too. I enjoyed it as much as you. And not only is the food excellent, but the service is also excellent.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

We tried it when it first opened and were not impressed. I know several people who like it, saying the food is good, not excellent, but good and it's a lovely place with good service.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes wrote:We tried it when it first opened and were not impressed.
I'm not surprised. When a restaurant first opens, I'll usually wait two or three weeks before trying it - giving them time to work out the problems and get things right. In my opinion Yupins has. If you decide to give it a second try, I think you'll be posting a favorable review.