Pattaya Meals

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
lvdkeyes

Pattaya Meals

Post by lvdkeyes »

We ordered from Pattaya Meals last night for the first time. First of all I called in the morning requesting the food be delivered at 7PM. At the stroke of 7PM, the doorbell rang. Impressive! The food was hot and very good. (Thai food). We will certainly order from them again.
Gaybutton

Re: Pattaya Meals

Post by Gaybutton »

OPEN DAILY, 11:30 AM - 9:30 PM
FREE DELIVERY; TIPS NOT NECESSARY
GET A FREE MEAL AFTER EVERY 10 MEALS PURCHASED

http://pattayameals.com

https://www.facebook.com/PattayaMeals
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

This looks great, prices & food I hope it lasts!
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

lvdkeyes wrote:We ordered from Pattaya Meals last night for the first time. First of all I called in the morning requesting the food be delivered at 7PM. At the stroke of 7PM, the doorbell rang. Impressive! The food was hot and very good. (Thai food). We will certainly order from them again.
I will definitely give them a try - biggest problem will be what to choose for first meal :?: They have several items that appeal to me - I like the way their website is set up - not to mention the reasonable prices and no delivery charge.

I order delivery usually once or twice a week - Door to Door (Foodpanda) offers a large number of restaurants, but their delivery charge (I am in their zone 2) is 70 baht and they tack a 10% service charge on to the food cost. So, very happy to learn about this service and comments on food and delivery. I may be ordering from them almost exclusively for food delivery - unless I'm in the mood for Pizza - then it is New York Pizza.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I might be starting up a tipping debate, but even though they say "tips not necessary," my guess is their delivery people are not making very much. I'm going to tip them whether it's necessary or not. It won't break my bank account (at least as long as the exchange rate holds if Trump is elected) and I'm sure they'll appreciate it. Somehow I don't foresee any of their drivers refusing a tip.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

I agree, a tip is certainly appropriate - especially when dodging the perils of Pattaya traffic. My regret is I live about 150 meters south of Chaiyapruk and Chaiyapruk is their southern boundary. I'm hoping I can whine and wheedle them to make an exception for me. Their food, prices and variety sure looks good to me.
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

Thanks lvdkeyes...

Finally, an entrepreneur with a practical vision. If he or she maintains good food and on time delivery at these reasonable prices the business is sure to succeed. Now if they added "Cute and Eager-to-Please Delivery Boys" to the appetizer menu they could surpass Starbucks.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:My regret is I live about 150 meters south of Chaiyapruk and Chaiyapruk is their southern boundary. I'm hoping I can whine and wheedle them to make an exception for me.
I have a feeling you'll be giving us good news about that. I would suggest calling in your order rather than ordering online so you can explain how close you are to Chaiyapruk. My guess is that boundary is not engraved in stone and I have a feeling they would rather go a tiny bit further instead of rejecting an order, along with your future orders.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Even though they say no tip necessary, I still tipped the delivery boy. He gave a big broad smile and said "kop khun krap".
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

I have a full kitchen in my condo including an oven which I can count on my hands how many times I used it, if the western food is as good as it looks and the price is nearly the same it would cost to make at home why bother cooking at all? I will give them a try for dinner tomorrow, the Chicken parm looks really good.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"