Paleo Robbie

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
thaiworthy

Paleo Robbie

Post by thaiworthy »

This company provides a healthy meals-on-wheels type service which I have been using the last few weeks. Also, if you would like to buy organic vegetables and grass-fed meat, as well as other items, they do ship nationwide. If you compare the prices with Villa Market, I think it is quite reasonable. The meal service is available only in Bangkok, but the grocery items can be shipped nationwide. This is Western food, not Thai.

Lately, I have decided to just give up cooking. I was trying to find a more healthful way to eat and just don't have time to prepare meals anymore.

This service has at least 1000 customers and I am a new client. They sell a selection of up to 4 meals a day plus sides. This is usually beef, chicken, fish, or pork. I order 4 meals a week @ 400 baht each. There is also a smaller-sized meal at 300 baht, but it is more cost-effective to buy the larger one. They call this "robbie-sized." The small one is only half as big and the "robbie-sized" meal will last me for two days.

Now I don't have to meal plan, grocery shop, drag bags home, cook or clean dishes. They deliver for 50 baht for each trip.

I am not Paleo, but I am a little curious about it. I also need the extra protein right now and this company is providing that as if it were tailor-made just for me. The service is excellent. They answer emails promptly and go out of their way to accommodate me for delivery times. Try finding this in the USA.

The website is extremely well-organized and illustrative.

The Meal Plan and Grocery Service can be found here:

http://paleorobbie.com/en/