Linda's Restaurant in Jomtien

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
lvdkeyes

Linda's Restaurant in Jomtien

Post by lvdkeyes »

This morning 3 of us had breakfast at Linda's. Western breakfast was ok. Reasonable price. My bf had seafood fried rice. Cost was 360 THB. When we questioned the waiter, he said, Many people complain about it. Owner knows, but prices stay the same. Our last time to eat at Linda's.
Gaybutton

Re: Linda's Restaurant in Jomtien

Post by Gaybutton »

I used to like their Scandinavian breakfast - until their price for it went through the roof. With so much competition in the area, I'm surprised they get away with their prices, but people seem to go there anyway. I'm with you on this one - I won't be back either. With so many breakfast choices around town, I'll take one that's reasonably priced.
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

I ate dinner there many moons ago - thought food was okay, but not anything to write home about. Never went back as I thought it was overpriced and there are better places with more reasonably priced food.
loke

Post by loke »

I agree, Linda's I used to eat breakfasts there. They cater to mostly Scandinavians and maybe they do not complain about the prices , we'll see when low season is here. Just way overpriced food.