Livv

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Gaybutton

Re: Livv

Post by Gaybutton »

I hope Livv won't drive away customers and ruin itself for the sake of loud music. We'll see.
loke

Post by loke »

Yes we'll see , I just hope they stay open long enough for me to eat therre. It's a challenge for me to get there but I hope next week
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

A measure of a good restaurant is consistency and am pleased to report another great meal tonight on all you can eat rib night promotion (and discount). My two friends were "newbies" and thought the ribs were delicious along with their sides. They look forward to another meal there.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

This evening a friend and I ate at Livv. On Saturdays they have a steak special. My friend had the T-Bone. I had the rib eye. The dinners come with a selection of vegetables and choice of mashed potatoes or French fries. A glass of wine is included. 699 baht. Water is 30 baht.

We each thought the dinner was excellent and quite reasonable priced for the quality and the included wine. We're already planning our next dinner at Livv.
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

I have been there several times for the rib special and the steak special. Every time has been a good experience and the wait staff speak very good English which is a plus for sure.