The Best Hamburger In Pattaya!

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Up2u

Re: The Best Hamburger In Pattaya!

Post by Up2u »

The Steak & Co on Soi Lenkee serves exceptional burgers. Usually go for their excellent steaks but finally tried the burger. Exceptional; imported beef, cooked to order, tasty, juicy, all the trimmings and fresh cut fries. Reasonably priced.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Up2u wrote:Jim's Burgers & Beer (from Bangkok) has a Pattaya location near Central Marina. A group of us went there and four had a beef burger and the fifth a chicken burger. Although Jim is American, the burger choices I would describe has nontraditional. 10 different burgers, you select from four different buns. Burgers are small or large, expect to pay about 350 baht for a large including fries and a soda. Short menu(salads, nachos, etc.) imported beers. Place is kinda cute, funky and small. I had a large burger, cheese, bacon, jalapeños, grilled onions, bacon. I thought it was different and tasty. Worth the drive there from Jomtien. Give it a try and form your own opinion.
Went today with a friend for lunch though their website said open 5PM they open 11AM. Terrible signage hidden behind a chain link fence. My friend ordered a small burger and I ordered a large burger, the small burger maybe was 4 ounces large maybe 6 ounces....tasty...good service...left a bit hungry, not running back. i will miss Pastrami on Rye's burgers.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Undaunted wrote:Went today with a friend for lunch though their website said open 5PM they open 11AM. Terrible signage hidden behind a chain link fence. My friend ordered a small burger and I ordered a large burger, the small burger maybe was 4 ounces large maybe 6 ounces....tasty...good service...left a bit hungry, not running back. i will miss Pastrami on Rye's burgers.
Give the Steak & Co burger a try, imported wagyu beef, toasted buns, flame grilled to your liking(medium rare for me), fresh fries or potato wedges. Steaks are excellent also.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I had a burger at Steak and Co. It was good, but a little dry to my liking.