Eggs Benedict Revisited

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

Eggs Benedict Revisited

Post by Undaunted »

Had lunch with 2 friends today at Rich man Poor man had the best E.B. I've had in Thailand, no smokers present but it wouldn't deter me if they were.
F.Y.I. a sign was posted saying as of Oct.1 No smoking after 5:00 PM
Gaybutton

Re: Eggs Benedict Revisited

Post by Gaybutton »

I second the motion. I'm not a breakfast person, but on the rare occasions when I do want breakfast, RichLB can tell you - I almost always want to go to Rich Man-Poor Man for their Eggs Benedict. For me, they're the best I've had in Thailand too.

Of course, finding Eggs Benedict at all in Thailand is not very easy. Years ago, before discovering Rich Man-Poor Man, I would go to Le Café Royale in Pattaya's Boyztown for Eggs Benedict. It's been a long time, so I don't know whether they still have it on the menu. The only other Eggs Benedict I've seen on the menu was the Art Café in Chiang Mai and I liked theirs too. For me, Rich Man-Poor Man is the best by far.

Out of curiosity, I just did a Google search for 'Eggs Benedict Thailand' and another one for 'Eggs Benedict Pattaya.' Several web sites came up for both. Maybe one of these days I'll get to some of those places, but theirs would have to be truly outstanding for me to like them as much, or even better than I like Rich Man-Poor Man.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Now that RMPM is stopping smokers I may try them for their eggs Benedict.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

I second the vote for RMPM's Eggs Benedict. Although, I'm often torn between their Eggs Benedict and something called a Jum McMuffin (a far superior version of McDonalds Egg McMuffin.) Give it a try some day, too.