A great surprise at Cherry's

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
puan

A great surprise at Cherry's

Post by puan »

Went to Cherry's on Sunday and had a very pleasant surprise. No, not the food. IMHO food always good. But the price!!!

I ordered the weekly Week Special Gourmet Dinner which begins on a Sunday evening and continues through Saturday evening...
http://cherrys-restaurant-pattaya.com/d ... ?l=default

On their website the pricing is 495 baht for the set dinner which is a good price for the quality, number of courses and pleasure of the dinner.
HOWEVER, at the bottom of the printed menu (and not shown on their website) was the notation that there was special pricing on the dinner on Sunday
evenings....350 baht. I asked the waiter if this was the convention and he said yes...a special pricing for the set dinner on Sunday nights.

I had the Beef Tenderloin Steak on grilled Vegetables served with Roasted Potatoes and Black Pepper Sauce which, again in my opinion, was
excellent. My dining partner had the Baked Pork Tenderloin in Cepe Cream Sauce served with Egg Noodles and was equally pleased.

The dinner at 495 baht would have well worth it........but at 350...WOW!! Will return.