Lone Star in Pattaya..

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
catawampuscat

Lone Star in Pattaya..

Post by catawampuscat »

Lone Star is BBQ and Texan style food on Soi Lengkee, just off Soi Buakow . My friend likes the pulled pork sandwiches,
so we both had one. I liked the sandwich but wouldn't order the potato salad or cole slaw again. The baked beans
and fries better sides. They have a nightly special and the place was comfortable and has an interesting decor.
I want to try the ribs and have heard the burgers tasty too. Not a "gay" place and was quiet night we went.
Gaybutton

Re: Lone Star in Pattaya..

Post by Gaybutton »

I haven't been there yet, but it is owned by the same people who owned China Garden, next door. I've heard good comments about Lone Star.

China Garden has closed and will reopen as Steak & Co. I don't know if China Garden is going to reopen at another location or if it is gone for good.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

catawampuscat wrote: They have a nightly special and the place was comfortable and has an interesting decor..
Now that is one way of putting it! :lol:

I have tried it, but too much like back home regarding decor. When I was there it was quite busy, but that may have been high season.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Gaybutton wrote:I haven't been there yet, but it is owned by the same people who owned China Garden, next door. I've heard good comments about Lone Star.
There's a fish and chips place next which I was told was same owner as Lone Star..
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

From 3rd road, Soi Lengkee is the soi opposite New York Pizza House.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

LKAsians wrote:Where on Soi Buakow might I find Soi Lengkee?? Travel Soi Buakow quit often, but don't know Soi Lengkee!!
And from Soi Buakow, as you're coming from Pattaya Tai, after you pass the soi that goes off to the left and leads to The Avenue and Villa Market, the next soi, usually quite busy, is Soi Lengkee.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

When I went to the China Garden with a friend and we saw it was closed we ate at Lone Star, if you can't find it you might be doing yourself a favor! I.M.H.O.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Revisited Lone Star tonight and it was full inside. I had the chilli cheese burger and it was really good. French
fries perfect. I almost couldn't finish the burger as it's much bigger than the fast food ones. Burger meat from
Australia.