Miyazaki

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
firecat69

Miyazaki

Post by firecat69 »

Not sure if it is new or that I never noticed it before but on the 6th Floor of Central a Japanese Restaurant called "Miyazalki.

They cook the food on the grille in front of you. I have been disappointed many times by these types of restaurants but the photos of the New Zealand Steak looked so good. And I wanted a new place so in I went

I went at 130pm so not too busy. I think they have 3 cuts of New Zealand Beef and I choose the least expensive Sirloin. I ordered it medium rare and it come with Soup, Grilled Vegetables and Rice for 259 baht. I ordered Lemon Ice Tea for 45 baht. The steak was very tender and probably closer to rare which is ok with me. Mixed group of vegetables of carrots, mushrooms lettuce etc etc all very tasty. I did not try the soup as I am generally disappointed with thin soups.

Total bill with tax and service was 330 baht and I thought quite reasonable for the quality. They have many other things on the menu such as shrimp, octopus, fish, crab etc, etc etc.

Will definitely go back!!
lvdkeyes

Re: Miyazaki

Post by lvdkeyes »

That's funny. We were there today for lunch. It just opened yesterday, I believe. We were impressed with the food and prices. Will go back for sure.
Up2u

Re: Miyazaki

Post by Up2u »

Was there last night. They have sets just like the competition, Zen and Fuji, but seating and cooking concept is more like Beni Hana. If you have personal items or carrying packages it might be a problem since there are no booths. I had the NZ beef set and it was very tender and I enjoyed. I would say the prices (includes VAT) are a little higher than Fuji and a little less than Zen. 10% service charge is added to the bill.