Tuesday Mexican Buffet News Cafe

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

Tuesday Mexican Buffet News Cafe

Post by Undaunted »

I've only been to News Cafe one time years ago was not very good now a couple of owners later every Tues. night at 7 PM they have a very extensive and very good Mexican buffet for 399 Bht. http://www.newssteaks.com/
lvdkeyes

Re: Tuesday Mexican Buffet News Cafe

Post by lvdkeyes »

On their website they say BBQ Mexican buffet 395 baht. We went there tonight and, lo and behold, it is not a buffet at all. The gave us a sheet to check of what we wanted. There were some Mexican dishes, but most were not. We decided not to eat there and went to Mike's instead where the food is consistently good.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Yes you check off what you want and check as much and as many times as you like, there were at least 20 different choices, they even had four, different kinds of fajitas, chicken, medium rare beef, pork and shrimp......sometimes when people are too rigid they miss out on a good thing. I've been back and it's become one of my favorites as for Mike's IMHO it's always the same old same old.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Have to say I like that much better then a Buffet. Means everything is freshly cooked instead of sitting around in warming dishes or having numerous other customers doing unsanitary things at the table.