New York Pizza House

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
PattayaBob

Re: NEW YORK PIZZA HOUSE

Post by PattayaBob »

I'm from Connecticut the home of Pizza in USA.....New York Pizza is the best I've had in Thailand. I usually get a delivery once a week to my house, service is good...They have 3 different thicknesses of crusts, I prefer the thin crust...the also make a decent meatball sub.. The owner went to New York State to train for 6 months at his brother in law's Pizzeria....
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

PattayaBob wrote:I'm from Connecticut the home of Pizza in USA.....New York Pizza is the best I've had in Thailand. I usually get a delivery once a week to my house, service is good...They have 3 different thicknesses of crusts, I prefer the thin crust...the also make a decent meatball sub.. The owner went to New York State to train for 6 months at his brother in law's Pizzeria....
Bob I would say the best or near the top here in Pattaya. Many of us can recommend New York Pizza; once you are in their home delivery system, their service is quick and inexpensive.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I haven't tried it yet, but I will be very interested in how it compares to my current favorite, Ristorante Mimosa ( viewtopic.php?f=6&t=6525 )

New York Pizza House's web site is: http://www.nypizzahouse.com

It's easy to find. If you're coming up Pattaya Tai from the Boyztown or Sunee Plaza area, turn left on Third Road. As you go up Third Road, on the right you'll spot a big yellow sign "Boxing Roo." It's hard to miss that sign. New York Pizza House is right next to it.

GPS coordinates are: N 12° 55' 38", E 100° 53' 13"
2lz2p

Post by 2lz2p »

I tend to order home delivery when I want pizza rather than ordering it when dining out. I have been using NY Pizza now for quite some time - I order the thin crust with extra cheese and 4 toppings that I like. My bf sometimes asks me to order their seafood pizza for him when I call in my order.

Not only do I like their pizzas, but also the fact my address is in their system, so all I need to do is order the type and size of pizza I want and it is usually delivered within 35 to 40 minutes. The 30 Baht delivery charge is quite reasonable, especially from their location to Jomtien area where I live - Jomtien 2nd road near Soi Wat Boon.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

If I am going to have a pizza delivered I also call New York Pizza House. The pizza is very good and arrives hot. I live in Jomtien.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

lvdkeyes wrote: I also call New York Pizza House.
Just out of curiosity, which crust type is your preference?
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I prefer the thin crust.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

You not being from N.Y.C. Is a good choice.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Undaunted wrote:You not being from N.Y.C. Is a good choice.
I give up. What's that supposed to mean? What's your idea of a good choice?

In case you hadn't noticed, despite the name of the restaurant this isn't New York City. Since apparently according to you, actually liking a pizza place in Pattaya is a sacrilege if it doesn't meet your New York standards, is there pizza in Pattaya you do like?
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

My preference is the thin crust New York style pizza.