New York Pizza House

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
Undaunted

New York Pizza House

Post by Undaunted »

Was at at bar tonight with 2 friends we ordered a pepperoni pizza from New York Pizza House. Being a native New Yorker I can say it had little bearing on a real New York pizza, no great surprise.
loke

Re: NEW YORK PIZZA HOUSE

Post by loke »

Why do you always post the negative of all your visits , why cant you instead find the best places for pizzas and burgers.

Always this negativity with you .
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Waste of time asking a Leopard to change its spots!!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Left to its own devices, this negative post would have died without any reply 10 days ago. I don't know what is worse, writing a negative report (that might actually be useful for some reading it), or digging it up and commenting on it 10 days later, when it was already dead and buried under newer threads. Oh, actually I do know what's worse.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

To be fair this is not a very busy Forum so 10 days is really not much time under the Restaurant Banner. If you bothered to look you would see that frequently there are weeks between posts.

Of course the OP should have posted it under the thread already started but he might have got lost that way!!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Yes, firecat69, fair enough. That's true if you browse the individual forums.

I usually just go straight to "View new posts", where I only see threads that have been updated since my last visit across all forums. There, this one wouldn't have shown up again without loke's intervention (along with some others he has resurrected with 1-2 liners, I might add). So, your mileage may vary, depending on how you're using the forum.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Now that we've that cleared up, the topic is the New York Pizza House. Let's stick to that, please.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I believe just above I asked that further posts stick to the topic. I just deleted a post that had absolutely nothing to do with New York Pizza House. I'll be doing the same with any other off topic posts.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Keeping on topic, it would give me great pleasure loke for you to go to New York Pizza House. Why not live life in the fast lane and have one delivered?
loke

Post by loke »

I've heard good things about NY pizza house so that will be on top of my list when i need a real pizza .