The Kitchen , Pattaya.

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
catawampuscat

The Kitchen , Pattaya.

Post by catawampuscat »

Dined at The Kitchen on Second Rd, just north of Soi 10. Very modern spacious place. Beautiful menu and good food.
I did a search on line before I went and found incorrect address on a map. Maybe they moved, so be careful if you go.
I'll update after I go there again as one meal not enough to be sure but so far so good. Prices moderate, not cheap.
Continental and Thai food. Excellent service and the place gets busy.
Undaunted

Re: The Kitchen , Pattaya.

Post by Undaunted »

The Kitchen
Second Road just past Soi 10
Open daily from 9 a.m. till late
Tel: 086 827 5598

Menus and prices available online at The Kitchen Pattaya
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

I reviewed this restaurant back on July 2 on this site. http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5825 Glad to see some of you have evidently stumbled upon it long since my review. Been there many times. Never a bad meal and excellent service.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

We dined there again the other night. My dish, chicken and mushroom on noodles was excellent. The three of us
finished with cappuccino and agreed best cappuccino in town. The Kitchen was nearly empty at prime time and
Service was fast and efficient.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Ate there this afternoon for first time in 3 months. Menu is now much more extensive and they have added a Rotisserie .

I just had a Cesar Salad with chicken and it was excellent with lots of chicken, bacon and fresh sliced cheese. They did add tomatoes which is not classic but, ok with me. Served with bread 250 baht . They do add 10% service charge.

I have never been disappointed at this restaurant and now with an increased menu and reasonable prices for the quality and always excellent service, you should give it a try.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

catawampuscat wrote:I did a search on line before I went and found incorrect address on a map. Maybe they moved
I believe they did move. If you look on Google Earth, the street view photo at that location is a bar. It's an old photo and that bar no longer exists. The Kitchen took over that bar's former location and opened their restaurant. I think you'll find the correct position here: http://www.bing.com/maps/default.aspx?v ... &mkt=en-US

GPS coordinates are: N 12° 55' 55.6", E 100° 52' 59.4"