lvdkeyes

Re: Casa Felini

Post by lvdkeyes »

I love it!
TOQ

Post by TOQ »

Alex wrote:
TOQ wrote:It is nice to know that the proper spelling does not effect the quality of the food
Affect. ;)

You caught it, I was hoping christianpfc would
bkkguy

Post by bkkguy »

so a restaurant that blends fantasy and the baroque - or perhaps the two l's are just an affectation done for effect? or perhaps Wild West should start serving food and it could be Satyr v's Satyricon in Pattayaland!

bkkguy
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

Ate there again tonight with same friend as on other visits.
We were disappointed with our pizzas tonight. As I gave rave reviews on our last few pizzas,
it's only fair to advise when not great.
My friend thought the cheese was different and maybe of lesser quality. I just know I was in heaven first couple of times and tonight the pies were just okay and nothing special. New York pizza better.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Catawampuscat please try to be more decisive as so many people rely on your restaurant and bar reviews, keep up the good work, don't let one disappointment stop you.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

catawampuscat wrote:We were disappointed with our pizzas tonight.
Hopefully you told them. A restaurant owner who knows what he is doing relies on positive and negative comments.
catawampuscat

Post by catawampuscat »

firecat69 wrote:
catawampuscat wrote:We were disappointed with our pizzas tonight.
Hopefully you told them. A restaurant owner who knows what he is doing relies on positive and negative comments.
It would be tantamount to telling a great lover that last night was good but not as great as usual.
We finished our pies. The pizzas were good, not great.
Expecting perfection every time is asking too much of a restaurant or a hot guy.

If someone had eaten one of our pies that night, they would have thought 'what was that poster praising so highly?'
Even the best Gogo bar is not great every night. Would you tell the management of a good, not great night.?
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

I have to disagree. Any restaurant owner with any business sense would want to know when things aren't right. I say this as a former restaurant owner in the US.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

Of course he wants to know especially from a returning customer. The owner may have been on vacation and someone may have bought a different cheese or maybe a new pizza maker who has not been instructed the proper way to make and cook the pizza.

Just because the restaurant is small does not mean the owner can be there 100 hours a week . Cats comments are more true if it is a Thai managed restaurant because they just don't care and rarely even admit to making a mistake.

But in most of the rest of the world and Non Thai managed restaurants in Thailand , I have been thanked many times for telling an owner or manager that the food or service was not acceptable that evening. Naturally the response is always more appreciated when you are recognized as a regular customer who is usually satisfied.
richsilver

Post by richsilver »

I had dinner there last night with three friends (all of us for the first time). They had pastas and I had pizza. Everyone thought it was quite good and agreed we would go back.

The service was very good (we were the only ones there).