Au Bon Coin

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
let me tell u

Au Bon Coin

Post by let me tell u »

one of the best French restaurants in Pattaya, Au Bon Coin, nestled in a wooded palm fringed estate off soi 9 just foot steps from the beach.

I really felt I was a amounts Royalty, with our Party of 8 dear friends getting into fun mode, with all the wonderful French wine, that we were being lavished with, it started to do its work, I looked around to see if I was in some sort of a film set, because if you go to Au bon Coin for dinner, that’s is the atmosphere you get, set in a wooded jungle like setting, set back off the road, quite surreal really.

while we are ordering our 5 hour lamb Stew and all the trappings and trimming, we are then able to have a word with some of the other guests who ere waiting to be served, this is what can be only described as one of the true oldest well run establishment in pattaya and if you love lamb is a must, even though they do cater for all tastes, it is cooked with love and as you will see by the clientele, the customers love to eat there, as it is also so well run you would have to come back again, to get the full appreciation of the gastronomic delights before you.

Au Bon Coin is now located on Pratumnak Hill, between Soi 5 and Soi 6.
Please enter from Soi 6, as Soi 9 is clearly marked on that side.
Hope to see you soon....!

352/104 Moo 12,
Nongprue, Banglamung
Chonburi 20260

http://www.auboncoinpattaya.com