COPA COBANA New Italian Restaurant ....

Restaurant Favorites Throughout Thailand
-And favorite recipes and recipe requests-
patexpat

COPA COBANA New Italian Restaurant ....

Post by patexpat »

... is due to open late next week in Soi Mercure (although there is some installation work still taking place so may be a bit later). The owner has restaurants back in Italy, and promises authentic Italian cooking. I have the promise of a free meal so will report back later. Won't see the menu till next week so have no idea about pricing .... it has an open plan show kitchen so you can have a good look at how everything is being prepared .....
thaiworthy

Re: COPA COBANA New Italian Restaurant ....

Post by thaiworthy »

patexpat wrote:... is due to open late next week in Soi Mercure (although there is some installation work still taking place so may be a bit later). The owner has restaurants back in Italy, and promises authentic Italian cooking. I have the promise of a free meal so will report back later. Won't see the menu till next week so have no idea about pricing .... it has an open plan show kitchen so you can have a good look at how everything is being prepared .....
I love Italian restaurants. I am half Italian and was raised on pasta. I even have pasta withdrawal if I don't get my fix of some kind of noodle. I can't go to Italian Restaurants because the bf hates Italian food. I can only go there if they also serve Thai food. So if you know, or can find out if they will also be serving Thai food, I would appreciate it. I do wish more restaurants catering to farang would keep this in mind, at least if they want my business. Thank you.
lvdkeyes

Post by lvdkeyes »

Almost all of the "farang" restaurants in Pattaya also serve Thai food.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

thaiworthy wrote:I can't go to Italian Restaurants because the bf hates Italian food. I can only go there if they also serve Thai food.
Most pasta restaurants serve a dish called Spaghetti Kimao. That is a spicy seafood spaghetti. I have yet to meet a Thai boy who didn't like it. Maybe that will solve your problem.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

What city is this restaurant in? Where is Soi Mercure? What will the pricing be like?