Ok, now you can throw away your inflatable doll

Gaybutton

Ok, now you can throw away your inflatable doll

Post by Gaybutton »

Once again, folks, I don't make these things up.

Now I know what I want for Christmas.

I wonder if they will be available at Big-C.

One plus - you don't have to pay an off fee or tip the boy . . .

Male sex robots with unstoppable bionic penises are coming this year

January 7, 2019

Male sex robots: Up until now, it looked like women would be missing out on the exciting opportunity to make love to the cold, lifeless bodies of machines.

But don’t despair, ladies – RealDoll (maker of those alarming plastic sexbots for men) is making one for women too. And he’s quite a hunk (as well as coming with a bionic penis which never, ever tires), the makers promise. Just look at those lifeless blue eyes – mmmm! Matt McMullen of RealDoll said that the company’s currently tweaking the sexbot’s voice and personality – and says that users will be able to choose any penis size that suits them.

‘We’re working on a male version of the robot AI,’ McMullen told the Daily Star. ‘We’ll eventually have a male and a female platform available.’

David Levy, author of Love and Sex With Robots, says, ‘I’m sure women will find robots equally appealing as men. ‘If women are that interested in getting satisfaction from a vibrator, imagine how the same women will feel having a robot they can put their arms round them and having the robot squeeze them.’

https://pattayaone.news/en/male-sex-rob ... le-bionic/