Bush Funeral: What Does This Photo Tell Us?

fountainhall

Bush Funeral: What Does This Photo Tell Us?

Post by fountainhall »

I love this photo from the Bush funeral.

Photo: Chip Somodovilla/Getty Images

It cries out for captions. After all Trump's desperately foul rhetoric about his predecessors, what are his feelings as he not only has to sit next to the Obamas but also shake their hands? What of Michelle Obama's stinging description of Trump in her recent memoir as "bigoted and dangerous"? Or as he deliberately omits that gesture not just for the Clintons but also the ailing Jimmy Carter and his wife? Hillary looks as though she'd rather be anywhere than in that seat. Lynne Cheney looks as though she should be in the coffin.

Since George W Bush had just given Michelle Obama a piece of candy, perhaps she had popped it in her mouth before palming it in her hand and saying to Trump -
"Yes, dumbass. You'll now spend the next couple of hours desperately trying to get that gunge off your greasy little hand without the TV cameras watching you!"
firecat69

Re: Bush Funeral: What Does This Photo Tell Us?

Post by firecat69 »

It was great. He suffered for over 3 hours but he is too stupid to understand what a comparative dunce he is compared to the other 4 Presidents there plus the one in the casket..

Mueller is closing in and he will look good in pinstripes.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

My favorite part was Hillary Clinton's refusal to so much as even cast a glance in his direction. I also agree with the "lock her up" chants. They can start with Ivanka.

Why do I have a feeling that when it's Trump's turn, the number of people in attendance will be approximately the same number in attendance at Lee Harvey Oswald's funeral?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

I guess one of the few will be Kellyanne Conway - with her husband nowhere in sight! Do you think any of the others will be allowed out of jail?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Do you think any of the others will be allowed out of jail?
Out of jail? If justice does eventually get served, the funeral will be in jail . . .