This is Fact - Foreskin Facials!

fountainhall

This is Fact - Foreskin Facials!

Post by fountainhall »

Kate Beckinsale is the latest celebrity to try the treatment, which uses a serum derived from babies’ circumcised penises. Has anti-ageing finally gone too far?
This sounds ridiculous but it is happening. A number of women (don't know how many, though) are using a serum cloned from the circumcised foreskins of South Korean babies rubbed on their faces to make their skin look younger and fresher.
Epidermal growth factor (EGF) serum is derived from the progenitor cells of the human fibroblast taken from the foreskins of newborn babies.

It helps to generate collagen and elastin, which can help to boost the radiance of your face. Fun sidenote: it also smells exactly like sperm!
https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/sho ... nti-ageing

A single treatment costs more than US$600 and there is a waiting list of two years. Presumably the circumcision rate in South Korea is falling fast :o
James the First

Re: This is Fact - Foreskin Facials!

Post by James the First »

Of course I am reminded of an ancient joke about a wallet being made of elephant's foreskin which turns into a suitcase if you rub it. If this exists it is stupid, but so much of "fashion" is after all.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Aristotle Onassis, the Greek multi-millionaire, lover of the opera diva Maria Callas who adored him and husband of the wife of JFK who merely saw him as an escape from an America where her children were in danger, famously boasted that the bar stools on his luxury yacht were upholstered with the foreskin of the minke whale. There's no accounting for taste!
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

I prefer to rub a willing foreskin about my face to test its response. The effect could be just as rejuvenating as any beauty cream.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

deanagam wrote:I prefer to rub a willing foreskin about my face to test its response. The effect could be just as rejuvenating as any beauty cream.
Have you any before and after photos?? :o
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

Now you're making me blush...