F.Y.I. - 10 Countries Smallest Penis

Undaunted

F.Y.I. - 10 Countries Smallest Penis

Post by Undaunted »

"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Gaybutton

Re: F.Y.I. - 10 Countries Smallest Penis

Post by Gaybutton »

Why do I think most people reading this board would be far more interested in precisely the opposite . . . ?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

That vdo is mostly a load of balls! Check out the internet and you'll find several others all purporting to be accurate and all mostly different! Here's one -

Yes, South Korea and Thailand do badly in both and come in at almost the same length. I guess the researchers - whoever they happened to be - had not heard of Issarn. But India comes in at 5.16 inches against the OP's purported 4 inches (!!), Japan at 5 inches against 4.3 inches and China at 5.16 inches against 4.3 inches.

You will also find a lot of variety in the top Ten lists, although most agree you have to travel to the Republic of the Congo to find guys sporting the longest.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

I don't know exactly how they go about obtaining their information, but I have a feeling if they need more people to help them do it, a few people reading this board would be happy to volunteer . . .
deanagam

Post by deanagam »

How did they carry out the precise measurement - while cock is in flaccid state or heightened erection?
Did they carry out the measurement scientifically?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Surely they must have been erect? Both vdos are equal as to the shortest length whereas the second has the Congo as having the longest at almost7.5 inches. I have noticed another site which supports that 7+ inches claim. With the best will in the world I cannot imagine that is the average flaccid length for an entire country! But then most of these penis length sites do not go into much detail about their methods, sample numbers and so on. That's why I say they are a load of balls!

Certainly, having lived in and travelled regularly around Asia for more than 39 years, all I can add is that my own unofficial research confirms the ridiculousness of the findings as far as Asian countries are concerned. Unless, of course, gay guys are longer than average :lol: