Is Pelosi a Winnable Leader for the Democrats?

fountainhall

Is Pelosi a Winnable Leader for the Democrats?

Post by fountainhall »

I have never paid much attention to Nancy Pelosi as Leader of the Democrats in Congress. This morning there was a Town Hall on CNN when she addressed questions from the audience for an hour. This woman has almost zero charisma and exhibited even less passion. Her manner of speech was even more halting than usual to the point where she constantly appeared as if struggling to find credible answers. Some of those answers appeared to bear little relation to the questions or offer credible solutions. I cannot imagine how she comes across to the electorate as an effective, dynamic leader. I have heard several Democratic members of Congress with vastly more passion and charisma who speak directly and persuasively on point.

I am reminded of Debbie Wasserman-Shultz who was clearly a disaster as the Chairperson of the DNC and who similarly seemed to have little personality appeal. I wonder why is it that the DNC appoint such weak leaders?
Up2u

Re: Is Pelosi a Winnable Leader for the Democrats?

Post by Up2u »

Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer both need to step aside as new leaders are needed to deliver a "new message" that is clear and concise. Nancy was an effective leader but her time has passed.
Gaybutton

Re: Is Pelosi a Winnable Leader for the Democrats?

Post by Gaybutton »

If she'll run, I'd vote for Elizabeth Warren.

I also like Adam Schiff. I would vote for him too.