Donald Trump Makes Fun Of Asian Leaders Who Hosted Him

Maple

Post by Maple »

“When I was in Asia, I spoke to a couple of the countries about it and they looked like this,” Trump said, failing to call out any specific nations as he did his imitation. “You know what this is? Hmm, hmm. That means they know they’re getting away with murder and they got to start helping us out. OK?”

The crowd responded with laughter.

Trump claimed during the speech that the U.S. has been protecting rich countries that fail to manage their wealth. He said one country he visited doesn’t “know what to do with their money.”

“We’re going to work on trade, but we’re also going to work on military when we defend nations that are very wealthy,” he said. “And we do it for almost nothing.”

Trump’s 12-day trip in early November included stops in Japan, China and Vietnam. He previously called his trip “tremendously successful,” and added, “tremendous amounts of work was done on trade.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump ... _test=1_13
Daniel

Re: Donald Trump Makes Fun Of Asian Leaders Who Hosted Him

Post by Daniel »

I love the way he says or does the first thing that comes into his head, without seeking guidance from a grown-up. I bet he runs through the White House with scissors.