Harvey Weinstein

Gaybutton

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Post by Gaybutton »

PeterUK wrote:he could have saved himself a lot of bother if he'd run for President.
Don't worry. He'll probably run in the next election - and will win . . .
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

I'm very much surprised that Trump hasn't clambered onboard his Tweet Mobile to denounce Weinstein in the most vigourous way ... for disrespecting women; for how anyone of such stature ~ now to be seen as 'fake' ~ could act in such disgraceful fashion; for how little money he probably has; for, after all that work, missed the pussy entirely; for being a Democrat and how we all know that Democrats do such things all the time.

(One of his White House guardians probably suggested he "not go there".)
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Smiles wrote:One of his White House guardians probably suggested he "not go there".
I don't know why. Since when does hypocrisy bother Trump?
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Smiles wrote:I'm very much surprised that Trump hasn't clambered onboard his Tweet Mobile to denounce Weinstein in the most vigourous way ... for disrespecting women
Given the words from his own mouth about how much he disrespects women, he could hardly denounce Weinstein. That would be lying. And according to Trump he never lies! Then again, he doesn't often tell the truth either! A despicable dissembler of the worst kind!

Vanity Fair (never a Trump supporter it must be said) depicts Trump as unraveling, a figure raging that he hates everything in the White House and is only held in check from further mayhem by Mattis, Kelly, McMaster and Tillerson - although what Tillerson is doing amongst the generals is beyond comprehension. Surely the weakest Secretary of Stare for a long, long time.