Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

fountainhall
Liked: 75 times
Been liked: 231 times

#21 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby fountainhall » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:04 am

In recent years have seen many topless women in Phuket, Khao Lak, Krabi, Samui and Pattaya. They looked European but could have come from any western country or Russia. Totally nude? Not in Thailand, but I was basically extending the discussion to all countries including Australia and Spain. But I also take exception to topless women showing their tits. If tits can be freed to waggle around, why not dicks?

aussie
Liked: 94 times
Been liked: 40 times

#22 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby aussie » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:50 am

fountainhall wrote: But I also take exception to topless women showing their tits. If tits can be freed to waggle around, why not dicks?

Some of the larger farangs i see at Jomtiem parading in tiny swimwear have bigger tits than most ladies and i definitely don't want to see their dicks flopping around in the breeze :lol: The three twinks i saw returning from their afternoon swim can show whatever they like :D

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 414 times

#23 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby Gaybutton » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:41 pm

fountainhall wrote:I also take exception to topless women showing their tits.

If they're topless, showing their tits might be a little difficult to avoid. . .

fountainhall

#24 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby fountainhall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:07 am

aussie wrote:The three twinks i saw returning from their afternoon swim can show whatever they like :D

I suppose there would have to be a scale rather like those at airport gates to ensure your carry on bag is not above a certain size. That and some form of age limit. If this was to be enacted on a certain part of the beach, I'm sure the beach chair vendor would do a roaring trade even at a premium. Probably better than most bars!

Jun
Liked: 70 times
Been liked: 71 times

#25 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby Jun » Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:47 am

I would argue that topless women is not equivalent to naked males on the arbitrary scale of what society accepts.

However, that would be going off topic & young men swimming naked is a much better topic to think about.

fountainhall

#26 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby fountainhall » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:15 am

Jun wrote:I would argue that topless women is not equivalent to naked males on the arbitrary scale of what society accepts.

I see your point (!) but most straight guys find female breasts a big turn on. So why should they have all the fun?

christianpfc
Liked: 255 times
Been liked: 11 times

#27 Re: Where did Boys Not Wear Swimming Trunks in 1952?

Postby christianpfc » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Dodger wrote:There's a set of beautiful waterfalls up in Si Saket Province near Khantaralak (on Thai /Cambodian border) where the boys swim nude almost exclusively.

That sounds interesting, although difficult to believe given how shy Thai boys become when they grow up. Do you have a name of the waterfall, or sub-district it is in?

I was shy during my youth, only when I went to army I was confronted with naked group showering, which was quite a shock (double: gay and shy, but as I'm not into Whites gay was not a problem): I entered the bathroom and everyone was nude in the shower, everything else than undressing and showering would have drawn unwanted attention, so I joined. Quickly I lost my shyness completely, and now make fun of Thais who change under a towel in gay saunas or cover their private parts with hands on nude days or in nude areas.

Return to “Everything Else”