venezuela

Joachim

venezuela

Post by Joachim »

Liberal Democracy surrounded by the sea of authoritarian, corrupt regimes who are using lies masquaraided under pretext of false equivalence as fake news, may find itself in trouble. Take, for example, Venezuela, whose bloody Marxists rulers, stole billions and openly make fortune on narco traffic.
Superinflation, scarcity of food, medicine, lines- what else you would expect from Marxist paradise. Obama retreated everywhere from Middle East to Latin America and Asia. His policies contradicted the national interests of United States and now we reap numerous disasters all over the world and more alarmingly within United States. Venezuela is still afloat due to financial support of Russia through the government controlled Rosneft who grabs in return Venezuelan nation treasure:their oil. It should be stopped. I absolutely support military action against Marxist thugs in Venezuela , if it will become necessary.
Gaybutton

Re: venezuela

Post by Gaybutton »

Joachim wrote:I absolutely support military action against Marxist thugs in Venezuela , if it will become necessary.
I would say that depends upon what would make it necessary. In my opinion, the USA acting as the police of the world would not constitute necessity.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

We have enough on the USA plates without sticking our noses in a South America failed state. The hell with them!
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Joachim wrote:Take, for example, Venezuela, whose bloody Marxists rulers, stole billions and openly make fortune on narco traffic . . . I absolutely support military action against Marxist thugs in Venezuela , if it will become necessary.
So you are in favour of US military action to enforce regime change. Two questions:

1. Where do you stop? Do you take out the thug Mugabe in Zimbabwe? How about a few of the other massively corrupt African leaders? Or the hugely corrupt regime in Malaysia where the US Justice Department has a long investigation into the theft of billions from state funds?

2. So you take out a leadership. What do you put in its place? The US record in Iraq was abysmal and has so destabilized the region that far bigger problems will remain for many, many years. And what if you fail - as in Vietnam?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote:We have enough on the USA plates without sticking our noses in a South America failed state.
Exactly. I'm sorry for the Venezuelan people if they are now under the control of an evil dictator, but that's their problem. It certainly is not the problem of the USA unless our interests are involved - and involved to the point that military intervention is appropriate.

Too many American lives have been lost because of the USA involving itself in military confrontations that really were none of the USA's business in the first place.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

This brainless Dope Trump can't even condemn Nazis or the Ku Klux Klan much less decide where the USA should involve itself.