Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Dodger
Liked: 8 times
Been liked: 90 times

#171 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Dodger » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:46 pm

Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.

fountainhall
Liked: 79 times
Been liked: 238 times

#172 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby fountainhall » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:52 pm

Not stupid? I think you just gave a rather pertinent description of a man who displays the height of stupidity. Anyone who appoints people like Michael Flynn, Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka and Anthony Scaramucci and almost immediately has to fire them can only be both incompetent and stupid!

Dodger

#173 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Dodger » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:26 pm

Fountainhall...the first part of my statement was a jest...the second part being quite sincere.

Trump knows his days are numbered. The minute the U.S. Intelligence Committee launched their investigation And gained access to his financial records he knew it was all over. All he is doing now is feeding his base to cushion his fall from power. Being a person who is suffering from acute narcissism he will need the support of his base to continue feeding his ego after his ass is kicked out of office. The same ignorant people who put him in office will probably be used by him again as a foundation of support for the new mega multi-media firm he will be launching. Everybody loses. Only the Donald will win..in his own eyes...and that's all that really matters.

Undaunted
Liked: 10 times
Been liked: 160 times

#174 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Undaunted » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:39 pm

Trump is not stupid he has a strategy to keep feeding his stupid loyal base.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video ... ut_it.html
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Dodger

#175 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Dodger » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:01 am

I just heard that The Donald is giving Airforce #1 a face life. He's renaming it "Con Air".

fountainhall
Liked: 79 times
Been liked: 238 times

#176 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby fountainhall » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:01 am

Dodger wrote:Fountainhall...the first part of my statement was a jest

Sorry for not picking that one up, Dodger

Dodger wrote:I just heard that The Donald is giving Airforce #1 a face life. He's renaming it "Con Air".

And no doubt putting in gold taps, carpets and curtains like the long gold drapes he installed in the Oval Office. So cheap! So nouveau riche! So tacky!

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 424 times

#177 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Gaybutton » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:58 am

Since Trump thinks statues of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson should be removed since they both were slave owners, I'm waiting for his executive order banning the use of their images on American money.

Smiles
Liked: 39 times
Been liked: 85 times

#178 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Smiles » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:11 pm

It would not surprise me if 'The Bureau of Engraving and Printing' were to soon receive an Executive Order demanding Trump's ugly mug be printed on the $20 bill.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

Smiles
Liked: 39 times
Been liked: 85 times

#179 Very wet losers ... and Melania wore stilettos

Postby Smiles » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:13 am

'Victims' ... they're all losers. I don't really like losers, much rather meet winners. Winners, where are the winners? Must be some around here.
Gotta go now folks, I'm doing a great job. you know that, a GREAT job I'm doing, yes we're doing a great job. You knew that, right? Where's that plane? Who's got the plane. Fire that fucker who messed up the plane thing.
And folks, don't forget the hat. It's a GREAT hat! The best. Made in, er ... well forget that. You'l love that hat. On my website: $22.00. What a deal, a GREAT deal.

CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas — It was a presidential trip to a deluged state where the president didn’t meet a single storm victim, see an inch of rain or get near a flooded street.
. . . There were few interactions with people who hadn’t been screened, and the president spent far more time flying Tuesday — at least eight hours — than on the ground, where he spent about three hours. Reporters traveling with Trump saw little more than he did, often quickly whisked from rooms or away from survivors or volunteers.

https://www.gq.com/story/donald-trump-h ... exas-visit

Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

painai2
Been liked: 4 times

#180 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby painai2 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 am

The hat Trump wore is available on his website for 40 dollars.

Return to “Everything Else”