Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Gaybutton
Site Admin
Liked: 1 time
Been liked: 499 times

#461 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Gaybutton » Tue May 01, 2018 8:57 am

Captain Kirk wrote:Be fair, there appears to be a few kids of Asian origin.

Well, somebody has to bus the tables and wash the dishes . . .

Up2u
Liked: 220 times
Been liked: 75 times

#462 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Up2u » Tue May 01, 2018 2:00 pm

Captain Kirk wrote:
fountainhall wrote:Image
US$S100 if you can spot the African American kid!

Be fair, there appears to be a few kids of Asian origin.

Huh? An Asian is not African. You won't get the $100. This is a picture that no way resembles a cross-section
of America.

Captain Kirk
Been liked: 27 times

#463 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Captain Kirk » Tue May 01, 2018 3:15 pm

Sarcasm is sometimes not apparent when typing a sentence.

Captain Kirk
Been liked: 27 times

#464 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Captain Kirk » Tue May 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Gaybutton wrote:
Captain Kirk wrote:Be fair, there appears to be a few kids of Asian origin.

Well, somebody has to bus the tables and wash the dishes . . .

Yeah I was thinking that myself at the time of writing, wondering what the parent of the Asian kids did at the very Whitehouse.

RichLB
Been liked: 30 times

#465 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby RichLB » Tue May 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Has anyone else noticed the redacted profile underneath the picture on the wall? Maybe it's just my picture viewer, but on my screen, there's just the blacked out image.

Gaybutton
Site Admin

#466 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Gaybutton » Tue May 01, 2018 10:38 pm

RichLB wrote:Has anyone else noticed the redacted profile underneath the picture on the wall?

It is actually a bust of Abraham Lincoln.

Gaybutton
Site Admin

#467 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Gaybutton » Thu May 10, 2018 12:38 pm

I applaud Mike Pompeo getting American prisoners released from North Korea and I am somewhat optimistic about the Trump-Kim talks. Personally, I have no opinion about Trump pulling the USA out of the Iran deal. I don't know enough about it, although the fact that just about every other country involved opposes the pullout - that raises my eyebrows.

Unfortunately there is still all the other bullshit going on, now including this:

fountainhall
Liked: 121 times
Been liked: 315 times

#468 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby fountainhall » Thu May 10, 2018 2:17 pm

I share your congratulations for Pompeo. Perhaps Kim needs some applause as well as he could easily have waited until after the meeting with Trump before releasing these men - as Trump pointed out after they descended from the plane. And not a word of thanks to Sweden who also played a vital role in starting the process. Somewhat surprising, at least to me, was that when asked to address the media, the former prisoner who had just arrived “home” spoke in Korean. Isn’t he an American citizen?

Likewise my eyebrows are raised about Trump pulling out of the Iran deal - without offering any Plan B. The hardliners in Teheran must be rubbing their hands in glee!

firecat69
Been liked: 40 times

#469 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby firecat69 » Thu May 10, 2018 5:24 pm

The world is a complicated place and should not be so dependent on a man with limited intelligence but unfortunately it is.

Lost in all BS, the Press not only has failed in getting any real insight into his tax returns but has never obtained his academic records where I am sure he would be shown to be average. He could not get into Ivy League Penn so he went to Fordham until his father could contribute his way into Penn for the last 2 years. You can be sure if his academic records were anything to brag about his grades would have been released.

As Warren Buffet said "if his father had given him $180 million when he was 23, I think I might be worth even more then I am now". HeHe

Anyone who thinks this Buffoon is a Billionaire is an Idiot.

He has to lie about everything even his health . Imagine him being able to convince a Military Dr to lie about something as simple as his weight. If that fat 6'3" tall weighs 239 pounds, I have a High Rise Condo I want to sell you on the beach in Pattaya to be built.

Multiple bankruptcies , all sorts of business failures . No US Bank will touch him after all his failures so he turned to the Russians

Hopefully the Special Counsel will get him for all sorts of things and he will be forced out. But let it take long enough so Pence can not consolidate any power. Because Pence will be worse.

Pompeo is the opposite. Highly intelligent and craves power. Will he really ever stand up to Trump. I doubt it which makes him equally dangerous.

I am glad I don't have kids and grand kids because having these individuals making momentous decisions not only for the USA but the World , makes me very uneasy!

Gaybutton
Site Admin

#470 Re: Consequences of Trump's Win - 4

Postby Gaybutton » Thu May 10, 2018 6:04 pm

One of the few good moments during Trump's presidency:

Return to “Everything Else”