Panorama waiter death?

Zebedee

Panorama waiter death?

Post by Zebedee »

Does anyone know if a waiter/employee at Panorama in Boyzstown has died recently ( about 3/4 days ago)? If so can you tell me his name and the circumstances of his death? Hopefully this report is untrue. Any information on this would be much appreciated. Thanks.

I have a favourite waiter there and I usually make a fuss over him,his face "lights up" when he sees me coming as he knows he is in for a good tip...if one of the boys has passed away I pray it is not him.
Gaybutton

Re: Panorama waiter death?

Post by Gaybutton »

Where are you getting this from? I haven't heard anything about it. I also looked at the other gay Thailand boards and I don't see anything about this. I also see nothing in the local news media.
Zebedee

Post by Zebedee »

I got it from a thai boy that lives in Pattaya ,but it looks like that it is not true .. hopefully.. as I spoke to him again last night and he was unable to give any or find out anymore details.Also as no one else here , has heard anything about it I guess it is not true.
gumbleby

Post by gumbleby »

Last time I called, my boyfriend told me about a collection they made in Boyztown for the funeral of a boy that worked there. He died in a motorcycle accident in Pattaya.
BeginnersMind

Post by BeginnersMind »

Yes, I got a text message about a week ago from a boy in a nearby bar saying a boy in Panorama had died - motorcycle accident.