Hotmail.com problems

RichLB

Hotmail.com problems

Post by RichLB »

Can anyone solve this problem? I have a hotmail (re Outlook) account and have no problem accessing my email. BUT, I have a friend visiting from the US and when he tries to access hotmail. my computer automatically goes to my account. It used to be there was a Sign In page where you could access new accounts, but I'll be damned if I can figure out how to do it. I've even called my trusty computer guy and he couldn't figure it out either. Even more complicating is I have more than one hotmail account, but can't get to them now either. Any computer gurus out there who can figure out how to sign into an additional account without deleting mine?
Up2u

Re: Hotmail.com problems

Post by Up2u »

Your browser is probably set to remember you so I suggest you first logout of your account before your friend logins.
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

I tried to logout of my hotmail account, but I'll be damned if I can find that option anywhere. Do you (or anyone) know how to logout of a hotmail account?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Is it possible that you have your browser set at too large a screen size and you're log out option simply isn't visible? Try holding the ctrl key and scrolling backwards with the roller on your mouse. Maybe that will reveal a log out option.