Obama Cooking the Books for Climate Change ???

travelerjim

Obama Cooking the Books for Climate Change ???

Post by travelerjim »

Whoa...
Did federal scientist Cook the Books for President Obama
Regarding Climate Change facts ????

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2017/02/ ... arges.html

Tj
Up2u

Re: Obama Cooking the Books for Climate Change ???

Post by Up2u »

Ok Kellyanne, you can't be taken seriously when your source is Foxnews.

Rep. Lamar Smith Tried To Make A Big Deal Out Of A Fake Climate Scandal

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/noa ... 6cengvte29&
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

Whoa there Kellyanne (you nasty bitch), wasn't it you who coined the phrase "alternative factullization"" ... and who was it who made up an entire terrorist massacre which in the end apparently never happened? Talking about cookin' the books.
As dear old Charles Lawton used to say all the time: " ... Ms Vole, are you nothing if not an habitual LIAR?? ... "
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )

travelerjim

Post by travelerjim »

Oh my.... Good to know my liberal friends are still alive and grieving over the election loss.
It's amazing how some Canadians are so upset...
They should be happy with the Trump bump up in the American stock market... Just saying...
Lol
Tj
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Has there ever been such a lying bunch of Goebbels-speak characters take over the most prestigious office in the world? Today Trump was at it again with a fake claim about a massive hike in murder rates, and the hag-looking Ms. Conway who seems to age a year every day tries to explain it all away as if it is the most natural thing in the world!

Then there was lyin' Ted Cruz on a healthcare debate with Bernie Sanders on CNN this morning. To a layman observer of US politics, it really does seem odd that the Republicans who did everything to veto Obamacare and then spent 6 years promising they'd get rid of it, spent all those 6 years planning precisely nothing! Trump said he'd repeal it on Day 1. Now he says it might be next year. This morning Cruz blurted out a series of maybe-this-maybe-that confections. Absolutely nothing concrete. Absolutely nothing on paper. I really know little about Obamacare and it won't affect me in any way what happens. But after the shambles of the Islam ban - to call it what it really is - I hope my friends in the USA who are now very concerned what will happen to their healthcare will not suffer from further sheer incompetence.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:the hag-looking Ms. Conway who seems to age a year every day
If you were working closely with Trump, wouldn't you . . . ?
Bob

Post by Bob »

One would think that the issue of whether the climate is changing, to what extent human activity is impacting on that, and what needs or doesn't need to be done about that ought to be decided by what the bulk of the world's scientists are telling us. Relying on Fox News, Trump, Conway, or a Ouija board for such information is unbelievably pathetic and ignorant.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Bob wrote:Relying on Fox News, Trump, Conway, or a Ouija board for such information is unbelievably pathetic and ignorant.
Believe it. And we're stuck with at least 4 years of it. I'm waiting for them to remind us that Ketchup is a vegetable . . .