Trump Supporters

windwalker

Re: Trump Supporters

Post by windwalker »

Bob wrote:[Rather easy for me (actually got my ballot by email last Friday, filled it out online and printed it out, and mailed it back Saturday).
Bob, how did you mail your ballot? Thai Post, Fed Ex, ? Can it be sent to US Embassy in Bangkok for forwarding. I know a ballot can be dropped off at the Embassy.
Bob

Post by Bob »

windwalker wrote: Bob, how did you mail your ballot? Thai Post, Fed Ex, ? Can it be sent to US Embassy in Bangkok for forwarding. I know a ballot can be dropped off at the Embassy.

Sent it by ordinary airmail at the local post office. Usually takes about 9-16 days to get back to the US (Michigan). And there's a website I can view which will verify when they have my ballot (it's state-wide in Michigan, named Michigan Voter Information Center....I have no clue if other states have that).

I too know I could have given the ballot (in a properly marked envelope with postage attached) to the US Consulate here (excepting they're apparently offering very reduced services for the next month or so due to remodeling) and it would have been delivered to the US Postal system in just a few days; however, the branch post office is closer and easier for me to use.
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Up2u wrote:Adams is a satirist and a cartoonist(Dilbert). In the past he has been all over the map politically. He endorses Hillary Clinton for President.
He just flip-flopped. http://video.foxnews.com/v/514545430500 ... show-clips
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

I voted today! Absentee voting for the General Election in St. Louis County started on Tuesday.

Return to LOS 10/5.

Up2u

Post by Up2u »

thaiworthy wrote:I voted today! Absentee voting for the General Election in St. Louis County started on Tuesday.
And in a very important state!
Up2u

Post by Up2u »

Wonderful news for Trump supporters.

http://www.newsweek.com/2016/10/14/dona ... 04059.html
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

USA Today Takes A Side In The Presidential Race For The First Time

USA TODAY's Editorial Board: Trump is 'unfit for the presidency'

For story and video, see: http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2 ... /91295020/
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Hard to keep updated on the latest Trump dumps, but today (Fri, Sept 30) the three new ones which have hit the press are:

1) Turns out the Trump Foundation was never registered as a legitimate charitable organizaation.
2) In sworn testimony several female employees filed suit claiming Trump demeaned them while they worked at his restaurant at Mira Lago.
3) While claiming in the 1990s tp fully support the Cuban embargo, he was simultaneously illegally doing business in Cuba.

And the list goes on. It's impossible to keep current with the latest Trumpisms. My fear is that there are so many, each one begins to look insignificant because it becomes lost in the glare of the others.
Undaunted

Post by Undaunted »

Any person, business or country breaking the embargo regardless of what they say is doing the right thing.
"In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"
Alex

Post by Alex »

Donald the Sniffler in hot water, that will really get interesting - chances are his outbursts will grow even more erratic and ridiculous. Not having popcorn ready at all times from now until election date would be a major mistake!