UFOs

Gaybutton

Re: UFOs

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:I don't think we have ever found the mummy of Iknaton !
Oh, yes we have. And they proved it. The fact is they did not have elongated heads. No matter how much you want to deny it, they had perfectly normal heads. Watch the DVD and then tell me I'm wrong.

And yes, of course there are other explanations. I keep saying we haven't necessarily found those explanations and maybe never will, but according to your argument if we can't find the explanations, then the only one that fits is aliens. Twisting my words does not enhance your argument. I agree there is much we can't explain. That doesn't mean there are no explanations. And I still say the same thing I said on Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:30 pm. There are answers. Again, just because nobody knows what those answers are, then it was aliens.

I also can't explain the Big Bang. I can't explain why there was no such thing as a half hour before the Big Bang. I can't explain why approaching the speed of light slows down time. I can't explain why the speed of light can't be exceeded. I can't even explain why a bowl of prunes didn't help anything today. There's plenty I can't explain. Your insistence that it must have been aliens is too easy a cop out explanation, and a cop out is exactly what it is. It's giving up on trying to find the actual explanations and replacing reality with nonsense.

If that puts me in denial, then I'm in denial and I plan to stay in that kind of denial until irrefutable proof, not crackpot conjecture, of aliens exists. Even if aliens land tomorrow morning, that still wouldn't prove there were aliens helping the Egyptians unless one of them takes out his 8x10 glossy of him and Ramses smiling, with their arms linked around each others shoulders.
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

RichLB wrote: Grin. If you found that one outrageous, wait until you get to the episode that made the claim that the moon was hollow and housed an alien encampment. Even I found that one too ludicrous not to laugh out loud.
Well, why not a hollow moon? Isn't the earth hollow in the inside? After reading the book and seeing the movie, Journey to the Center of the Earth, I am a believer. :lol:
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:Well, why not a hollow moon?
What? I thought the moon is made of green cheese.

Is anyone even reading this thread anymore besides the three of us?
windwalker

Post by windwalker »

Gaybutton wrote:
windwalker wrote:Well, why not a hollow moon?
What? I thought the moon is made of green cheese.

Is anyone even reading this thread anymore besides the three of us?
Maybe they are afraid to admit they believe in ETs? However there is some recent evidence that Leonardo DaVinci really was an alien crossbreed.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

windwalker wrote:However there is some recent evidence that Leonardo DaVinci really was an alien crossbreed.
I was quite taken aback when I saw that picture. Looks just like a teacher I once had. Come to think of it, I would be very surprised if it turns out she wasn't an alien.
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

GB, can you sue the aliens for not allowing your prunes to work the other day? You have not been yourself since you have been clogged up. I thought aliens were into anal probing not clogging?
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TheCornerBar wrote:I thought aliens were into anal probing not clogging?
Now you know how I got clogged in the first place. Maybe the best cure for me would be for me to join Undaunted at Corner Bar. Do you make prune martinis? If that doesn't unclog me, at least I wouldn't care . . .
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

Gaybutton wrote:
RichLB wrote:I don't think we have ever found the mummy of Iknaton !
Oh, yes we have. And they proved it. The fact is they did not have elongated heads. No matter how much you want to deny it, they had perfectly normal heads. Watch the DVD and then tell me I'm wrong.

And yes, of course there are other explanations. I keep saying we haven't necessarily found those explanations and maybe never will, but according to your argument if we can't find the explanations, then the only one that fits is aliens. Twisting my words does not enhance your argument. I agree there is much we can't explain. That doesn't mean there are no explanations.
First the head issue. We must have conflicting DVD's. The one I have (and you have downloaded) makes the point of the skull malformation of Tutenkomen's head and shows several close ups of it. Also, i could be wrong - but I don't think so - about us not having found Iknaton's mummy. I'll have to do a search on that one.

Now to your alternative explanations... I confess your rebuttal has confused me. Do I understand you correctly? Are you saying that there are other explanations, but you don't know what they are? If so, then your position is based on faith and no logical exchange can ever dislodge you. If not, then please provide some of the explanations which bouy up your contention that Von Danikans theory is flawed. (I'll start you out with one. Some claim the Nazca lines were formed as a religious rite and had nothing to do with contacting star creatures.)

Believe it or not, I have no investment in the alien theory - in fact, I don't really believe it. However, having viewed the 6 episode series, I admit the evidence is persuasive. I'd love to be provided an argument other than mere labeling of the conclusions as "ridiculous" without providing any foundation other than an admission of not knowing or understanding. Certainly you must have some reason to disagree other than the theory conflicting with your personal view of how things must be. If your support is faith based, then there is nothing more to say. But if you do have some logic beyond denial, please provide it.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

RichLB wrote:But if you do have some logic beyond denial, please provide it.
Again? How many times do I need to repeat what I've already said? First, I don't think the DVD you have and the one I'm talking about are the same DVDs. The one I have is a major investigation done by the eminent Egyptologist, Zahi Hawass.

I'm not going to repeat everything I've already said other than to point out, once again, that Leedskalnin did it without alien help. If he could do it, why not the ancients - all of them?
RichLB

Post by RichLB »

If you provide any evidence it would not be a repetition. You have yet to provide any support other than an admission you don't know.