UFOs

Bob

Re: UFOs

Post by Bob »

Gaybutton wrote:Look at the bright side. We've been on this thread since the beginning. How would you like to be someone new to this thread, trying to wade through it? They probably think we're all nuts.
And, should they proclaim me nuts for so doing, I would don my antenna ears, bark at the moon, and plead guilty without delay.

Come to think of it (I'm always pondering such things), how many of these "visitors" are gay? Are they all tops (given all the reports of anal probes)? And how many Martian nuggies does it take for an off fee?
TheCornerBar

Post by TheCornerBar »

No more prune martinis at Corner Bar! Bathroom was a mess after aliens refused to intervene. BTW nobody is arguing that there are not UFOs, only what they really are: if I throw a flaming wad of paper out of my bedroom window, and Stephen Hawking sees it from the street below, and does not know what it is, it IS a UFO. If he concludes that it was streaking across the sky at thousands of miles per second and disappeared suddenly, the alien hunters would have a field day. After I explain to Stephen that it was a wad of flaming paper 20 feet from him not miles away, and it disappeared suddenly when the flame burned out, it is no longer a UFO because it has been identified. The die-hard alien hunters would not accept the newfound knowledge; they would continue to expound, "Stephen Hawking reported seeing a UFO!!!"
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

TheCornerBar wrote:No more prune martinis at Corner Bar! Bathroom was a mess after aliens refused to intervene.
I apologize for that. I thought I could get away with it. I didn't realize anyone might know it was ME! This is one time you shouldn't have given double shots. Your double shots gave me the double shits . . .