What happened to North Korea?

firecat69

Re: What happened to North Korea?

Post by firecat69 »

I take it back about Tillerson. He just turned down $80 million to counter Isis and Russian Propaganda. He is too stupid to do anything with N Korea.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote:I take it back about Tillerson.
As far as I can tell, just about everyone closely associated with Trump are like rejects from Bellevue. Actually, Trump would do better to just go to Bellevue, hire whoever he selects at random, and then check himself in . . .
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

After North Korea’s latest missile came close to an Air France passenger aircraft, the airline has stated in future it will avoid North Korean airspace. Given the disaster to MH 017 over Ukraine three years ago when many airlines were already avoiding that airspace, I find it almost frightening that several airlines have been overflying part of NK’s airspace – not the area over land but the eastern section over the sea. Air France, Lufthansa and KLM have been regularly using it mostly for flights proceeding from Europe to and from Osaka.

Other airlines get pretty close to that airspace. I took a screen shot at 11:21 this morning that clearly shows a United flight from New York not just on the southern NK border but WITHIN it. These maps are based on real time GPS info from the aircraft themselves.

Also there is an Air Sichuan flight close to the northeast corner. 40 minutes later there were two other Chinese aircraft traversing clearly within the northern perimeter – China Southern and China Eastern aircraft.

This three-year old YouTube clip illustrates movements over a 24-hour period. The US FAA prohibits airlines from flying west beyond the 132 degree East latitude (the dotted line on the vdo). Yet it clearly shows 12 aircraft traversing into the inner area and it “looks” (but I can not be sure) that they might be taking a direct route to Europe. Hopefully these airlines are now diverting their aircraft. Given that the restricted airspace extends directly from the North/South Korean border in a line parallel to the equator, it is even more clear that that United aircraft this morning was breaching the FAA mandate.

travelerjim

Post by travelerjim »

North Korea could soon develop a hydrogen bomb more powerful than the atomic bombs dropped on Japan

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/ ... japan.html

As if the ICBM wasn't enough...
Now we will soon be facing this H Bomb threat

Tj
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

An article that exclusively talks only of possible fallout over North America. Not of the many millions in Asia who would be murdered if that scenario takes place. Fox News focus is as narrow as that of Trump's.
firecat69

Post by firecat69 »

This man is a Right Wing Heritage Foundation Hack. All you have to know about him is that he worked for Ted Cruz who only could get elected in TEXAS with his Far Right Wing plans.

Trouble with a lot of people is they read Fox Fake News stories and are too lazy to look beyond the article to see who and what the author is!!
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

firecat69 wrote:too lazy to look beyond the article to see who and what the author is!!
That's the problem. Many people seek out only articles and information that supports their own position and disregard or shrug off anything that opposes their own position. Facts don't seem to matter at all. Just pretend the facts are conjured up and misrepresent the truth. For some it's just too difficult to face that they were the ones misled. Easier to continue believing in the piece of shit currently occupying the White House - hopefully only temporarily.
travelerjim

Post by travelerjim »

That all I will take...
Firecat has said enough.
I choose not to participate any longer in this forum.

GB...

Please delete my GB account.

Sorry to have to do this.. But clearly I no longer feel welcomed nor allowed to express my connects and share articles I believe helpful to our discussions.

Good bye and good luck.

Tj
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

travelerjim wrote: GB...

Please delete my GB account.
Firecat69 has done nothing wrong. His post referred to Harry J. Kazianis, the author of the article, not to you. Even if he had, I can't monitor the board 24/7. If there was something wrong with his post, I would have dealt with it the moment I saw it.

Since this is now the third time you've asked to have your account deleted, this time I'm going to comply with your wishes. I don't quite understand why you want your account deleted since you could simply stop posting on this topic, but post on other topics. However, obviously you've made your choice. You have been a member of this board for seven years. I'm sorry you feel this way.

If at some point you wish to return to the board, I will be very happy to welcome you back.
Smiles

Post by Smiles »

I assume TravelerJim thought Firecat was referring to him when he wrote " ... This man is a Right Wing Heritage Foundation Hack ... ".
On my first quick reading I thought that's who he meant as well. But a few minutes later ~ on re-reading ~ I realized that that was not the case and that Firecat was referring to a Fox News talking head.
That being the case TJ should think again about leaving this board: he left under a misunderstanding.
He was absolutely in the (vast?) minority when posting in the Trump topics, but a good battler ... which is always needed in such hot environments.
Cheers ... ( and just one more reason why I love living in Thailand )