Don't mess with old men

CurlyEye

Don't mess with old men

Post by CurlyEye »

A young black man argues with an old ex Marine on a city bus and gets more than he bargained for.

Gaybutton

Re: Don't mess with old men

Post by Gaybutton »

I couldn't tell what started this. The argument had already started before whoever filmed it had turned on the camera. The old man moved to the front of the bus, but the young man then moved twice to the front of the bus to continue the confrontation. The young man clearly struck the first blow.

Of course, we don't know if arrests followed, and it's clear they were both enraged and not thinking rationally, but if one of them had gotten off the bus, then the situation would not have escalated like that.
lvdkeyes

Re: Don't mess with old men

Post by lvdkeyes »

There is the story about an older man driving a Rolls Royce who had pulled ahead of a parking space to back into it, Just then a young guy in a VW Beetle slipped into the space. The older guy got out of his Rolls and asked the guy, "Didn't you see that I was backing into that space? Why would you do that?" The younger guy laughed and said, "Because I can." The older guy got out a tire iron and smashed the headlights, and all the windows of the VW. The younger guy said, "What's wrong with you? Why would you do that?" The older guy handed him his business card and insurance information and said, "Because I can."