How Do You Know When Your Old In Thailand

Undaunted

How Do You Know When Your Old In Thailand

Post by Undaunted »

I am a retiree living in Thailand for almost ten years and I am just this side of 60 and I notice these things:

Hair beginning to grow out of the strangest places.

My connection with my country of birth is now linked by the exchange rate.

Aquantainces are far less important and a my core group of friends are more appreciated.

What I don't do today can be put off till whenever.

My vission is weakening but my perception of just about everything else is delightfully clearer.

I have never been overly concerned how I am perceived by others, now i only care about the perception of those important to me.

Everday is not a new experiences but I appreciate new experiences more.

Everything I wear I buy at the Tues. and Friday market and it works for me, I still take pride in the way I look but only have to satisfy myself.

I have my cleaning lady now twice a week because it makes me feel good.

When watching the world news I enjoy the fact that I am merely a spectator.

It takes far less to please me with just about everything.

My approach to the future has become rather fatalistic it is what it is and I find comfort in that

I seldom think about the past (no it is not a memory issue). I am content with the present.

I have few illusions about myself or others.

Now! How to stay this side of sixty forever?

Yes, I do miss waking up everyday with a hard on!
DeE

Re: How Do You Know When Your Old In Thailand

Post by DeE »

The Question is:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE OLD IN THAILAND?

1. When most everyone else is younger than you.

2. When you decide to go shopping because you are out of butter and when returning home you find that you brought lots of stuff but forgot the butter.

Oh and like you, I am just this side of 60 but still wake up with a hard-on....until I look in the mirror. :lol:
gaymandenmark

Re: How Do You Know When Your Old In Thailand

Post by gaymandenmark »

DeE wrote:The Question is:

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE OLD IN THAILAND?

1. When most everyone else is younger than you.

2. When you decide to go shopping because you are out of butter and when returning home you find that you brought lots of stuff but forgot the butter.

Oh and like you, I am just this side of 60 but still wake up with a hard-on....until I look in the mirror. :lol:
Maybe you wake up earlier and earlier with a hard-on, because you have to pee? :lol: