World Problem Solutions

RichLB

World Problem Solutions

Post by RichLB »

I will start this off by admitting I have no such solutions. But, I have listened to the talking heads on TV and shared conversations with friends and everyone seems quite adept at pointing fingers at who or what has created the mess (financial and internationally) the world finds itself in. However, I rarely hear anyone presenting suggestions on how to solve the problem. Here's a chance for those of you who are politically savvy to offer up some ideas. I'm not interested if the financial problems in the US started with the Republicans, the Democrats, or whoever. We're in the mess now. So what do we do about it? I don't care if the Palestinians were screwed over in the past or if Israel must take steps to protect itself. The mess exists now, so what do we do about it? Same same for the Middle East uprisings, Afghanistan, immigration dilemmas, etc. The problems exist now so what do we do to solve them? Pick a problem and present a solution.
Undaunted

Re: World Problem Solutions

Post by Undaunted »

Israel, love it or hate it is the only nation the west can rely on in times of need in that part of the world!

Iraq, let them kill each other if they choose, we should have never been there but that is no reason to stay!

Afghanistan, we went there to get Osama he is not there time to go!

Iran, support the opposition let Israel do the dirty work regarding it's nuclear program and conveniently look the other way!

Pakistan is the real issue! Osama is most probably there protected by elements of their secret service. This country would not be an issue if they did not posses a nuclear bomb and a large amount of the Muslim lunatic fringe. This is potentially the largest threat!