Has Beiber Fever Reached Thailand??

fountainhall

Re: Has Beiber Fever Reached Thailand??

Post by fountainhall »

Gaybutton wrote:When someone sings a song that consists primarily of "baby, baby, baby" and "yeah, yeah, yeah," somehow I doubt I'll be buying many albums
Re "yeah, yeah, yeah," I guess you were not one of the zillions of Beatles fans, then.

On someone's TV show last week, they had James Earl Jones recite the lyrics from Bieber's song. It was hilarious!

I first saw Justin Bieber only recently on Jay Leno's show. I was surprised that not only does he look cute, he seems pretty well-adjusted and was a natural in that chat show format.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Re "yeah, yeah, yeah," I guess you were not one of the zillions of Beatles fans, then.
Then you guess wrong. Are your tastes in music today the same as they were over 40 years ago? Mine aren't.

And, by the way, no - even then I didn't particularly care for the Beatles.
fountainhall

Post by fountainhall »

Gaybutton wrote:Then you guess wrong . . And, by the way, no - even then I didn't particularly care for the Beatles.
Assumption made because one of the Beatles first hits was "She loves you - yeah, yeah, yeah".
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

fountainhall wrote:Assumption made because one of the Beatles first hits was "She loves you - yeah, yeah, yeah".
She didn't love me. Neither did he . . .
Dodger

Post by Dodger »

The Beib's music is appreciated by the younger generation and seems to be disliked by some of the old farts...the same way the Beatles music had our parents covering their ears back in the 60's. You're now comparing this 16 year old sensation to the most successful band on the planet. Let's give him the credit due.

Also, who cares what his music is like...check out his ass!!!

A ladyboy for sure...uuummm!
thaiworthy

Post by thaiworthy »

Dodger wrote:Also, who cares what his music is like...check out his ass!!!

A ladyboy for sure...uuummm!
Right. I'm not in that much hurry to jump into bed with him. He is, after all, underage. He is still just a "baby, baby, baby!" I'd like to wait for about 2 years, until he's at least 18. Mebbe 20. You better stay away from him Dodger, we don't want him to get feminized at such a early, tender age. But I'm sure there are a few people here who would love just that.
Doug

Post by Doug »

I think the Beib is already spoken for. Have you seen the way Beiber and his mentor, Usher, relate to each other.

And, can anyone explain the meaning of the finger configuration in this photo?

I think I`m obsessing too much. Thank gawd I`ll be back in Thailand in 22 days.
Gaybutton

Post by Gaybutton »

Justin Bieber is only 16 years old. I'll let the current posts and photos stand since they are public domain, but I would rather not have any more of them posted on this board. As you can see, I have gone ahead and moved this topic to the 'Everything Else' forum because most of the posts have nothing to do with Thailand.

Folks, if you like Justin Bieber that much, may I suggest either starting or joining a fan club? This really is not appropriate for a board about Thailand.
Trongpai

Post by Trongpai »

This was real teen talent

and this, too bad he did not live long

Jason1988

Post by Jason1988 »

Justin Bieber's Hair Sells For Over $40,000 on eBay

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous/ju ... n-ebay/765